Sunday, April 17, 2011

Down with the sickness

Though I've had a rough case of senioritis lately, my paper is really looking good. I've had some trouble with sources, but all-in-all I can't complain about it. I have a habit of never taking peer review sessions that seriously since it never really helped me much before, but I found the review sessions we've had in class to be extremely helpful. Not only does it benefit my paper, but its fun to read everyone else's paper and get a feel for their topics.

I'm not the best public speaker, so I am a little worried about the actual presentation segment of our projects. Everyone in the class is very friendly, so I don't think it will be that much of a problem. I just have to make sure that I put the right amount of work in, and make sure my work is up to snuff.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You can do it, Andrew!!!