Saturday, April 23, 2011

Presentation Thoughts

I really loved seeing the presentations this week. All the Firefly people really made me feel like I was listening to a class that I knew nothing about (and that's a good thing!)

I loved Corinne's power pt., and how she was wasn't afraid to break away from the Whedon (I was sad about the lack of Eric Dane though...)

The past week had so many fresh takes on vampires, I laughed a lot and learned a lot.

I feel like these presentations have been a really good representation of all our personalities and the wonderful ability we have to take what we liked, didn't like, and learned from this, and put it into eight minutes of hard work.

I feel really proud to be part of this group, and I hope everyone will enjoy my presentation half as much I have so far.

No comments: